Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear President

I think that Obama would be a good president. He has good plans in store for our country. He has plans to help people get affordable health care and has plans to get our men and women out of Iraq within 18 month. There is only one issue i do not agree with him on and that is his choice to be pro-choice. I feel that pro-choice is wrong and is murder. That is not what I am here to talk about though my opinions on abortion will be in a diffrent blog. I do feel secure that Obama can get this country back on it's feet and help us to move forward. Obama has so many great plans for this country and he will help every group of people. He has all of our interests in mind. I know that he does not have a lot of experience, but how can he ever get experience if he never gets the chance. I believe in him, and i believe that he can help you country in this time of need.

No comments: