Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Perfect My World...

My world as is right now is great, but I would change a few details before I would even think about calling my world perfect. The world I live in right now is full of hunger, fighting, and hatred, I would strive to change all of those if I had the power to do so. If everyone in this world could come to a mutual agreement and get along we would all be better off.



I have the power to make little changes and try to motivate other to do the same. I can recycle, send money to those in need, and protest against the wars we are having. But one person is not enough to change the whole world. Here are a list of the changes that need to be made to make the world perfect.

1. A cure for world hunger
2. A cure for cancer
3. An efficient way of transportation (that does not pollute our atmosphere)
4. A school system were everyone had to wear uniforms (so that there would be no discrimination and no cleavage falling out. Those both disgust me.)
5. A good health care plan for everyone
6. No fighting
7. No discrimination at all anywhere
8. No depth in our nation
9. No crime
10.Homes for all
11. Jobs for all

If I could make this whole list happen then I feel the world would be better off. I truly wish I could help our world more. I will strive to do so, and i will encourage others to do the same. We all want this world to be a better place so lets work together to make change happen.

No comments: